ผู้นำเข้าและจัดจำหน่าย Copland, Fidek, Gamut, Golden Sound, Guru, MS Power HD, Partington, PQ, Primaluna, Townshend
ห้องเลขที่ F105-F106 ชั้น 1 เดอะไนน์ เซ็นเตอร์
ถนน พระรามเก้า กรุงเทพฯ 10250
โทรฯ : 02-056-7852, 081-811-3686, 080-080-4858http://www.karp.co.th
แก้ไขล่าสุด 30/04/2018 14:11:44
(อ่าน 2558 | ตอบ 5 ) (30/04/2561 13:35:06)
PrimaLunas DiaLogue Premium HP
PrimaLunas DiaLogue Premium HP is an integrated amplifier whose sound quality closely approaches that of pairings of reference Class A preamps and power amps.
ROBERT DEUTSCH, STEREOPHILE MAGAZINE
- Primaluna's exclusive Adaptive AutoBias. Bias is very important, and before you buy anything you need the click the blue link above to learn the basics. If anybody tells you that they have auto bias, ask them precisely how. It's 99% likely to be untrue. As with all PrimaLuna amps, you never have to worry about biasing your amp ever again, and the need for matched tubes is eliminated. Just plug in EL34, KT88, or KT120 (as well as many others) and AAB does the rest while improving sound quality. Tubes are constantly monitored and kept in their best operating range, reducing distortion by up to 50%!
- Swiss made wiring. Imported, silver-plated, oxygen-free continuous crystal (OCC) copper with a Teflon dielectric wiring is used in the critical signal paths for superior signal speed and increased clarity.
- ALPS Blue Velvet motorized volume control tracks better so a defined stereo image is established and doesn't collapse as you raise and lower volume. And it will stay quiet, adhering to PrimaLuna's guiding principle of "Built to last a lifetime".
- TAKMAN Resistors. Easy to identify through their pink color, these premium resistors made in Japan are popular with those who rebuild and upgrade their gear. "Modders" love TAKMAN for their low noise and linearity.
- SCR Tinfoil Caps. Made in France, these capacitors are used in the critical signal paths and while they are expensive, the PrimaLuna team they could not be left out after careful listening comparisons with many different types.
- AC Offset Killer. A PrimaLuna exclusive. PrimaLuna's parent company Durob Audio B.V. sells this as a stand alone item under the Ah! brand name. The fabulous company P.S. Audio sold something similar as a "Humbuster". It's job is to keep the main AC power transformer as quiet as possible. PrimaLuna custom-winds a superb AC toroidal transformer that is low in hum. This circuit takes it a to a place no other manufacturer dreams of going. Adding this to your stereo would cost hundreds.
- Relay based input selection. Instead of a cheap selector switch, PrimaLuna has a relay and circuit mounted at every input. If you select a CD player input, for example, a relay closes and a perfect load is presented to the item you are listening to. All other relays are open so as to prevent crosstalk between inputs. This is many times more expensive to build, and you would never see it, but it is what PrimaLuna stands for!
- New front-end circuitry. The DiaLogue Premium uses three 12AU7 tubes per channel. The result is even lower distortion and increased bandwidth. The change in dynamic range is stunning!
- Triode/Ultralinear switching. In ultralinear, the sound is just that. Ultra-linear. The flattest response. In triode mode you get the sound that people would compare to 300B single-ended amps. A warmer, more liquid presentation. Which is better? There is no answer. It depends on your tastes, the speakers, and what you are listening to. It's up to you. The best part is, that unlike other brands, you can change on the fly from your listening position with the remote control and you don't have to turn off the amp to do it!
- Dedicated subwoofer output. If you're favorite sub only uses line-level inputs, such as the JL Audio subwoofers, the DiaLogue Premium Integrated makes it simple to use!
- BTI-circuit. BTI stands for "Bad Tube Indicator." On the chassis deck in front of each power tube, is a small LED that lights up if the tube goes bad. The circuit then puts the amp into protection mode. With other brands, this may be when you have to break out the soldering iron to replace a plate resistor, and replace two or four tubes because your amp requires matched sets. With PrimaLuna, you just replace the tube it tells you to (no matched tubes required), and turn the amp back on. No hassles, no headaches.
- PTP-circuit. If the power transformer should overheat, this "Power Transformer Protection" circuit cuts primary power, allows the amp to cool down, then resets itself.
- OTP-circuit. The "Output Transformer Protection" circuit protects the output transformers in the event of a user error crossing speaker wires.
- +B relay. Replaces the plate fuse and works in conjunction with the OTP-circuit to protect the amp against tube failure. This method is less intrusive sonically and the relay resets itself once the faulty tube is replaced
- SmartWatts design. PrimaLuna's true-value, low stress design philosophy. Many manufacturers fudge on their power ratings, claiming power that is mathematically impossible. Every seasoned tube owners knows that 20 watts from a tube amp is a ton of power. What is really important is that
PrimaLuna runs their power tubes up to 40% easier that other manufacturers. You can tell easily by putting your hand on top of a PrimaLuna amp. They run cooler than others. There is no reason to run tubes at their jagged edge. Why do manufactures do it?
* Output Power:Ultra-linear(8 Ohms, 1% THD)
70 watts x 2 (EL34)
73 watts x 2 (KT88)
89 watts x 2 (KT120)
96 watts x 2 (KT150)
* Output Power:Triode(8 Ohms, 1% THD)
40 watts x 2 (EL34)
42 watts x 2 (KT88)
51 watts x 2 (KT120)
54 watts x 2 (KT150
5 Pair RCA +
1 Pair HT Bypass
4 & 8 Ohm
RCA Subwoofer Out
1/4" Headphone Out
* Headphone Out
11.4 watts (32 Ω, 1% THD)
6.56 watts (64 Ω, 0.70% THD)
3.05 watts (150 Ω, 0.60% THD)
1.58 watts (300 Ω, 0.60% THD)
0.82 watts (600 Ω, 0.60% THD)
* Freq. Response (+/- 1dB)
7Hz-75kHz (KT120 & KT150)
* THD (1W/1kHz)
* S/N Ratio
93 dB (KT120 & KT150)
92 dB (KT88 & EL34)
* Input Sensitivity
360mV (KT120 & KT150)
320mV (KT88 & EL34)
* Input Impedance
* Power Consumption
* Standard Tube Compliment
6 - 12AU7
8 - EL34
* Dimensions (WxHxD)
15" x 8.3" x 15.5"